Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 19, 1970 (Letter from Patty)

Hi! I am writing to you in a rather high mental state.  Please try to read this in that state also.  You'll enjoy the letter more.

Okay!  Are you ready to begin?  Last night I did mesc for the first time and I really like it.

I presume I should send this letter to Warren after listening to the radio.  Exactly what happened at Buffalo!  We were pretty busy with our own strike, so I'm really not sure what happened.  We didn't have much violence here.  The only bad thing that ahppaned was that someone set fire to the geogloy building, but it wasn't even finsihed being built.  I went to Washington last weekend, it was really good except that I got teat gassed.

I'm still at school for the next two weeks cause they didn't make us leave and I'm going to go to summer school and I'm renting an aprtment with a friend for the summer and next year.   My new address is 716-720 South Crouse, Apt. 8.  It's right in the university section if you ever want to come and see me.

Well, I'm going to end this letter now cause I'm really hungry and I hvae to go get something to eat.

Come pu adn see me if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment