Friday, September 6, 2013

Sunday, January 23, 1977 (Note from Renee)



I've been thinking about writing to you for several days but couldn't find the time.  I have 10 min. before we go out for the evening and decided to put it to good use.  Things have been screwy since our return from vacation cause of the fuel shortage.  Our classrooms have been between 40-60 degrees and we're freezing our asses of.  We're waiting for them to shut down schools because of the fuel shortage.  If we close down for a month I won't have any trouble planning things to do.  I might even get an early jump on job hunting for a new job.  I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed renewing friendships over Xmas.  It was one of the most satisfying vacation I've ever had in Warren.   I can hardly wait till the 4th of July weekend to have some fun and get together.  Paul, it was also great to be with you and spend time with you.  I had fund getting plastered and it brought back many memories from years gone by.  I'm beginning to sound like an octagenarian (sp?)

Mark Van V called me from Dayton last week.  He couldn't make connections to come here then but will return in a few weeks and stay over with us and I am delighted.

Our dog is getting more lovable and adorable each day and Morrey and I are thoroughly enjoying her.  It has brought us much closer as a family and it is really fun. I have been very happy these last few weeks and life is once again grand in every way.   No clouds on the horizon right now.

We have to go now.  Be well take care and write again soon.

Sorry for such a short letter.  Will do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment