Sunday, March 18, 2012

August 8, 1969 (Letter from Tina)


It certainly is about time that I answer your last letter.   With life being so dull in this little "burg", there's little stimulation to write concerning any news -- old or new.  I'm happy for you knowing that you're well settled and satisfied with your part and your job.  That's half the battle.

The NPC is the same drag, but it's money.  All is well her e-- Mon and Dad are planning a week at the shore the second week of Sept.  I hope to get that week off and that they'll let me come back to work.  You never know...

It's so bad here that I've forgotten what it's like to go out on a nice date!  One spot that we'll have to make it to the next time you're home is the Knight Lounge.  I know you'd like it.  But, of course, I realize that there's hot competition with the Youngsville Fair!  (How that was an experience!)  I still have that misquito bit on my arm. Alright, I'll quit complaining -- but after all...

Take care, Paul.  If you do have a chance, dash off a quick note.

No comments:

Post a Comment