Thursday, March 29, 2012

January 29, 1970 (Letter from Tina)


Please forgive my delay in my not writing sooner, but I've been quite busy making preparations for school.  Actually, all I've been doing is shortening skirt hems in the evening -- yes, they're short.  My last day at NPC is tomorrow -- Thanks God!!  Time has certainly flown by for me, as unbelievable as it may seem.  I really can't wait to get back to Robert Morris (that "kindergarten").  My parents are driving me down on Sunday,m Feb 8th, and classes start Tuesday, the 10th.  That will give me two days to get moved into the dorm and get back "in the groove".  I made out my schedule and sent it in.  I'll be carrying 17 credits (6 courses) and have 4 classes Mon. Wed. Fri, and three on Tues. Thurs.  I'll be running my "can" all over campus.

I've been going on and on about myself, Paul.  I'm terribly sorry about your robbery.  Leave it to you to get a stereo out of that mess.  It's a good thing that nothing else was stolen.  It could have been worse, if that's possible.  They must have been professionals -- only stole whet they could sell, without being traced.  No, Paul, I'm not with the CIA.  I've enclosed the picture of your parents in today's WTM&O.  You might know that one of Mike's relatives (Frank) would get in on the celebration!  Seriously, it is a very good photo of your parents.  Also enclosed is a letter I wrote to Ann Landers that finally made the paper -- just kidding.  The jerk who wrote that letter (even though I "partially" agree with her) picked a good pen name -- too much!!!  All right, Paul, I promise -- no more shitty Ann Landers letters.  (Now you know how severely 7 mos. in Warren has affected me.)


I received a letter from Mike last week, and wrote back last weekend.  Also received a phone call fro Dody last Sat.  He left for Edinboro campus Sunday.  Christ Wilbert, who I dated at school last year and went out with New Years, is coming this weekend.  He's really a tremendous guy, but it isn't anything serious.  (IT NEVER IS!)

Sorry to make this so short -- more later.  Take care, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment