Saturday, March 15, 2014

December 1977 (Christmas Card from Dick Peel)


How's the winter!  I think of all my friends as I go for a swim.  Still busy exploring this area and loving the cultural advantages of the metro area.  Going back to Montana for several weeks of skiing and visiting in January.  Not sure my thin blood will cope.  I miss Helena.

Job goes well -- designing special projects and consultant on present ones.

How's your piano studies progressing?  Have heard some of the greats this year.

Got to DC & N.Y. this summer, combining please with business.  Been to Calif several times -- love the ocean and have friends with homes right on the cliffs overlooking the water.

In between have spent a lot of time on my silver work and reading near the pool (a necessity to be close by the pool in the summer).

My family is here again for the winter -- about 12 miles from me.

Saw Jim Estelle (former warden at MSP).  He's doing great things in Texas.

Many friends have visited or are planning a visit (but only in the winter)?  Never enough hours in any day.

Do keep in touch.  If you travel t his direction the welcome mat is always out.


No comments:

Post a Comment