Sunday, May 26, 2013

September 1976 (Letters from Ken)


Darn man, it was really beautiful to get your letter.  Like yourself, I hardly know where to begin, to be specific, general or in between!  But first I just want to emphasize how happy I was to hear from you!

I guess what would seem most obvious of importance from my perspective is what time of day it is. What I'm referring to sis my potential "get out".  The 19th of this month I will have been down 24 months.  It has been a long time but most fulfilling.  I have 16 months or less to go.  Not bad and I still have a lot left to do within these hallowed walls of myself and the joint.  Like you I have been widening my horizons in much the same direction and yet in much of a different direction.  Your truth-seeking seems to cover the intellectual ground and self awareness spectrum.  Other than studying transactional analysis, chess, & bridge, those have been the limits of my intellectual development.  However, I have become top-rate in all three of the aforementioned fields.

The remainder of my development has been toward God, Christ, self, Bible prophecy, cosmic awareness, use of power, etc. all leading toward spiritual enlightenment and freedom & peace. You might find this strange, but even in prison, I look forward to each day and find so much happiness.  Of course, the big drawback is not having a woman physically, but perhaps some darkness is necessary to give contrast to the light.  I thank God every day & night for bringing the great truths that he has in my darkness through life.  I could go on & on with what I've learned and I'm sure you can too.  I hope we can do this in future letters.  I know we can. You & I don't have to play the game "I know more than you do".  In other words, it won't be an ego or vanity race, but rather a constructive exchange of truths & knowledge. How's that sound to you old' buddy?

You know, I can't help but tell you that my writing to you was the result of a spiritual urge and therefore, there being a reason for everything, it must really be important.

Before I forget, I have a super favor to ask of you that will fall right in your alley.  The Romans gave the first & original pope a certain title which translated mean "vice christ".  The title is three words long.  The first word is vicar or vicer or something like that.  Being the researcher that you are, could you find out what the title was.  I know that all 3 words are spelled with Roman numerals.  It is very, very important to me.  I have exhausted my resources which are of course limited.  You will keep running into "vicar of Christ" in your research but it is the original roman title that I need.  The significance is great.  I really hate to be a prick, but please make it a hurry-up issue as there are a couple of dozen of us that will be waiting for your reply on this matter.  When you do find the title, add up the roman numerals -- you will be amazed.  After that I can fill you in on the rest of what goes with it.

Say, do you know you live in the state I was born?  Yep.  I was born in Boston at 4:21 am Feb 12. That makes me 31 tomorrow!  I didn't realize it till just now.  Well my writing is starting to get scribbly, so will break for a while and go to show.

Back for a while.  What dictionary publisher do you work for?  Actually it sounds like a decent gig what with you having time for personal projects.  I don't mind telling you, I'm in about the same position.  I have the best job in the joint and only work an average of 10 minutes a day whereas everyone else work about 7 1/2 -8 hours.  Personal projects do seem so rewarding.  Right now my mind is racing so fast I'm having a hard time keeping up with my pen.  When you do see your break-away point, what will it be?  I'm not quite sure what you want in life.  In fact, I only recently figured out what I want in life in a total sense.

Five to six miles each morning is really super.  I envy you.  Actually all I've been able to do is keep my weight down.  Decided to wait until the last 7 or 8 months to take care of my physical development, but it is all part of my agenda plan.  I even have my schedule laid out to fix my physique -- cutting out again for a while.  Someone just called me to Colombia, so I'll be in nice head shape when I return.   --later. Hi -- back again.  Thought I was going to Colombia but found myself in the poorest section of Mexico.  Bums me out.

Say, when you run, do you fill your moth with water?  It's an old Indian trick and it works fantastic. Makes you break thru your nose hence expanding your lungs more.  Also keeps your saliva glands cool.  Try it -- you'll like it.  Kool-aid works good or something with flavor.  You'll have to tell me more about your experience with yoga.  Don't hesitate to be specific.  I don't' think I could ever get into cause I've always got a sprained something or other.  Like even now, I'm wearing an ace bandage on my right foot.  I played on the all-store team (softball -- 2nd base) this last summer. On the last out of the season, I threw my arm out, going home with the ball for the force play.  We won as the throw was hard enough for a double play.  This summer I will be a player coach.  If I do say so myself, I play softball real good.

In re: your original work in American History, are you attempting to write a textbook?  You will find in your research that John & Mary Walley came over on the trip to Plymouth Rock and their names show up often in Seward's Diary.  A good place to further your research is the "Boston Genealogical Center"  Say, also you'll find my great-great-great grandfather's name on the plaque of the crew of hte ship "Constitution".  His name was the same as my younger brother -- Harold George Walley.  Up until my goddamned Yugoslavian mother, the Walleys were thoroughbred.  I'm now just a half-breed.

So -- were you trying to tell me that you don't get high on herb anymore?  It's not bad.  I went into the natural high for a while too.  Ten days on water, fruit (not canned) and vegetables (not canned) and you're off.  My tendencies to be carnivorous, though, brought me back to the chasm of sin. The human body isn't even made to digest meat.

In telegram style, let me lay out some news.

Divorce from Denise last year -- Dollar Date Dead -- no pictures of Wendy since 1 yr. old -- lost most "friends" -- doing only God's work now -- 3 stomach operations -- plan to release to Calif (Oakland) -- in process of checking this out -- cut off all ties with all but selected "few".  So look here, I'll get back to ya tomorrow morning.  Tonight, a group of us Christian brothers sit around and rap.  I'm afraid I do most of the rapping.  Till the morning.  Gonna get this in the mailbox right now and continue later.

No comments:

Post a Comment