Wednesday, May 22, 2013

September 2, 1976 (Letter from Denise)



Hi!  Sorry I haven't answered since now.  I haven't been feeling too good, and I've been pushing myself to get a lot done.  Wendy's been keeping me on the move too.

I really wished you lived closer to Pittsburgh too.  It would be really nice seeing you.  AFter all, I think it's been about 2 years now, or close to that since you left.

Wendy's growing up really fast.  She's a little smarty pants too.  She's got so many crazy expressions that it's really funny.  I can't help laughing at her at some of the weird things she does. This morning she wet her diaper which also went onto the rug.  She looked at the wet rug and said, "I did that."  She was talking about herself. She is something else.

I'm still living at the same place, but the first opertunity I get, I'm moving.  I don't have a place to move into that's why I'm still here.

I don't know if I told you this, but the day after Kenny went to prison, two black guys broke in and held me at gunpoint.  T hey took one hundred and thirty dollars and two ozs. of reefer.  Later, one of ht guys came back and broke into the back door.  They took my calculator, camera, and the last oz. of reefer I had.  Ever since then, I was scared.  I still am but not as much as before.  I do want to get out of here though. The sooner the better   I'll tell you what Paul, you can move back to Pgh and find a place of your own that's nice and big, and I'll move in with you!  (Joke Joke)

Yes Paul I wish you were here.  Don't forget now that you sorta promised to come down this way during the fall.  I'd really like seeing you again.  If you can't make it, that's allright, but please try.

Wendy wants me to play with her now.  I guess I'll be going.  Keep up the good work you been doing.  It sounds like you're pretty happy at where you're at and what you're doing.

Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment