Saturday, June 1, 2013

September 1976 (Letter from Ken)



Thanks much for our research.  You asked why it was so important.  Well, I have to pre-empt the answer with a personal note or two.

First I must tell you, that I have given any work in my life to God.  I have accepted as my personal savior.  Consequently, I am into Bible prophecy as would figure.  Please note that this does not preclude Buddhism as a philosophy, yoga, T.A. and other things I"m into.  Anyway, it says in Daniel that the beast (anti-Christ) will bear its own number.  The number of the beast is 666.  The original title given to the first Pope was in Latin of course, and it was all in Roman numerals. Those R. numerals add up to 666.  Throughout history, there has been an attempt to hide this information.  You see Paul, we are in the last days now.  The ten horns referred to in Daniel 7 are the ten counties of the middle east.  There will be a revival of the Roman Empire and a great peace maker shall arise.  If you have been watching the news, you will see that the pope is about to emerge as the peace maker.  I always got the impression that you were an agnostic and more of the Eastern religions.  I am mitigated even to the point where I master the tarot cards. I do hope that you accept Jesus as your savior because he paid one heck of a price to be available.  Being open minded and a fellow truth seeker as you are -- what a marvelous project that would be. Dissect the Revelation of Daniel and concord it day by day with the current events of the day.  I am doing this myself.

I know this about you -- first let me lay this absolute truth upon you.  There is only one thing that cannot be taken from you and it is your right to choose between good or evil.   What you seek is what you get.  I know you seek good.  I hope that is Jesus is part of your life or will be soon.  I really pray this.

Please let me know if this letter reaches you.  As soon as I hear back from you and know my letter won't end up in the dead letter office, I will send you a long scribe.  Sure do hope to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment