Thursday, March 13, 2014

November 16, 1977 (Note from Grayce)


This is likely to be a frantic note.  I'm busy this week.  I got a job at a cheese store in the mall -- making fruit baskets (which, believe it or not, I have done before!) and also the people who own a gallery there have accepted my prints & want them framed & ready to hang as soon as possible.  I feel awfully good about this.  I just hope they sell!  My job at the cheese place also consists of cutting cheese (& I am a terrible judge of ounces & pounds!) so it's interesting for now!  (I'm learning a lot about new cheeses, too.)  I still feel a little strange in this new place, so I'm anxiously awaiting your visit.  It will be so good to see you again!

We've settled our "Thanksgiving plans" & naturally they did not turn out as I thought they might.  We are going to P-burgh this weekend & my parents are coming here for Thanksgiving weekend.  I THINK.  Of course, with this area, you can never be too sure when the dreaded SNOW will take your plans U& rip them to shreds!

By now, I suppose you've noticed the custom-made map which I have enclosed & knowing my wonderful sense of direction, you have probably already torn it up & put it in the circular file?  Well, please tape it back together, Tweety, because Brook devised it & he's really good at directions.

Please have a great Thanksgiving with your family and we'll see you soon.  (Are you coming Fri. night the 2nd?)


No comments:

Post a Comment