Tuesday, August 20, 2013

December 31, 1976 (Note from Connie)


Gee -- I just wrote, didn't I?  So what's this?   Just in the mood, I'spose.

Thought of you this morning when I sat down at the piano.  Went to Seattle (of course) for Christmas and had a frantic, terrific time (of course).  But I didn't have any chance to play a piano there.  Except for my 4-yr-old niece's toy piano -- bleech!  Managed to squeak Chopsticks out of that -- how it hurts the ears.  I tell ya, my out-of-tune piano sound like heaven now!  Got a new piano book for Christmas -- what fun I'm having!  I remember when I first got the piano I really had to struggle to get any "music" out of it at all.  But it goes easier and easier all the time.  I don't' play well, and I can't go fast at all, and I still have trouble counting out the beat -- but other than than Rubenstein move over!

Trust you had a terrific Christmas surrounded by family, as it should be.

Have a really good New Year -- full of good times and dreams come true.  (You eve gonna make it out this way?  -- better hurry -- I'm not gonna be in Cheyenne a whole lot longer!)

Take care --


No comments:

Post a Comment