Thursday, March 1, 2012

February 27, 1069 (Letter from Mardi)

So you're glad -- so glad.  Can't wait to see ya!  Barney is definitely coming now.  I knew she most likely would.  You're going to have to probably skip the Four Seasons concert unless it's early.  We'll have no idea what flight we'll make till we make it.  I should call you before we take off.  If we're lucky we'll be getting into Buffalo any time before midnight.  We're about ready to go.

(2/28)  Taadaa here I is again.  Well goodby to freaky February for another year.  I've got so much to do and here I sit.  I have no underwear so I think I'll do my wash first.  I don't feel like doing a damn thing.  It's really quiet around here, everybody went on a ski weekend and will be gone until Sunday.  Sunday Nancy and I are going to this place our psych prof told us about.  God, is he cool.  He's like a hippy and we're talking about your ego and the whole bit and he's taken drugs and everything.  He's a fantastic person.  So Sunday he's going to be there and I hope we get a chance to talk to him.  The place is called Space; he told us we didn't have to worry about drugs.  We're there, Oh! duh!  Yes, I'm a regular pothead myself.

So really nothing exciting has happened.  Last night I went over to our union which is the only cool place about the school.  We have for a small school the most fantastic groups at the dances.  Nancy and I went over and we sat on the floor and listened to them.  They were really fantastic.  A lot of kids form the U come over.  They had the Chancellors there last week, a 8-man soul band and they're really big in the Mpls area.



I think I will close up and get something to eat.  Take care honey pie, and we'll see you in about 25 days.  I wish we could get out there in time for the Four Seasons.  Enjoy the Temptations.  Where are you going to take us?  How about a good bar?  I'll be talking to you Sunday around 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment