Saturday, September 1, 2012

December 11, 1973 (Letter from Tony)



This will be just a short letter.  I just want to let you know I'm still alive and well and will be back East over Christmas.  I'm flying out of here Dec 15 (I hope) and going to NYC.  I shall visit my sister there for a time, then drive her car to Colden and probably stop in Troy or Syracuse on the way to see Jerry.  I would like to see Boston and all the people there (well, some of the people there) but I doubt that I will have the time or money.

I'll be in Colden until Jan 3, fly to NYC and then back here.  (I wouldn't really be terribly surprised if one of these flights were cancelled, what with the fuel shortage, TWA strike, PSA strike, etc.)

What are you doing over vacation?  If you are in N.Y. Dec 15-18, I'll be at my sisters, 339 Beach 92nd St., Rockaway Beach N.Y. 11693.  Phone # 212/634-2396.

After that, I'll be in Colden and area, probably, until I leave and you have my address and phone # there.

I've been studying a lot, working in S.F. as a volunteer of a civil rights group, going to some movies (The Delicate Balance, Klute, etc.) and even the Nutcracker Suite Ballet and the Messiah.  It's been good, and getting better.

It's been a while since I wrote, and telling you all the details would take too long, so I'll just stop here and fill you in when I see you in Warren or Colden or Buffalo or NYC or Pittsburgh of wherever.

No comments:

Post a Comment