Wednesday, January 9, 2013

May 7, 1975 (Letter from Ken and Denise)


Hi!  It's been awhile since we wrote, and all of a sudden, you came up in a conversation about biodecision.  Kenny said that that's how he met you.  He told me all about how you were working together on this, and when everyone started asking questions, you blamed everything on Kenny. That's why nobody likes him down there.

So tell me how your trip was over in California?  Did you have a good time over there?  Was there good weather down there?

Well, it's only one more month till the kid comes.  We're hoping it comes on June 2nd, since that's the day we got married.  The way I figure it out, it would definitely be June 2.

Guess what?  Kenny got busted about two weeks ago, and this is what happened.  On April 14th Kenny went downtown to do a couple things, on his way home, or before he came home, he stopped in and got some M.D. 20-20.  When he was drinking the wine, he got in a little hassle with a cop and the cop busted him and Kenny called the magistrate everything, so the magistrate gave him 90 days in the county jail.  I went down to the magistrate and gave him a big sob story, and he lowered it to letting him out that very same day.  Boy, we were so happy.  We walked over the sixth street bridge and down tot he water and grassy area where we tried to roll a jay of grass I had brought with me.  I had brought some THC pills which we both took two of.  It didn't hit me until about 1/2 hour later.  Boy was I fucked up.  I don't think I want to take them anymore.  Kenny had to take about 6 of them before he got off on them.

You know that dude we told you about who was living with us, well he's not any more.  We got him busted, and now he's in jail (county).  We found out, (that's after he was busted), that he was fucking around with us.  That's like he was cheating on us as far as money is concerned, telling people these stupid lying ass stories about us that people believed.  When Kenny was in the county jail, Mickey was going to keep him in there, and planning to kill me by cutting my head off, so we had ho choice other than killing him which we weren't in to doing.  Well, Mickey is gone, and we have two other beautiful people living with us.  One male, age 21, and one female, age 16 1/2.  This is a whole new family which is really nice.

Guess what, we're going to be on KQV radio station this week.  We haven't listened to it yet, so we can't fill you in on what's happened as of now.  During the past month we were contacted by WEWS from Cleveland, Ohio, which we were on air at that time.  We were also on the air with KQV.  (I was just on, cause Kenny was in jail.)  I was so excited I kind of blew the whole call.  I could have said a lot more about Dollar Date, but I didn't.  If you want to hear it, they've got it on tape down at the station.

Well, I better close now I'm getting kind of tired getting punched in the stomach from the insidse.

Kenny says hi, and be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment