Sunday, December 22, 2013

June 13, 1977 (Letter from Tony)

A facsimile of the Fuji that opened up my world in 1977

Well it's been a little while, not as long as the last time, but a while nonetheless.  So it is with a trace of annoyance for not having done this sooner that I take pen in hand to write to you.

The main impetus for this letter is the possibility that I may be seeing you next weekend (June 24-25).  Up in Amherst they are conducting called the Toward Tomorrow Fair -- or maybe it's not called that.  In any event, it's a big alternative lifestyle get together that has been strongly recommended by some friends who went there last year.  So, on the basis of this recommendation, I talked to Michael & Liz & Bliss & now you, suggesting that we all go.  Have you got other plans for the week end?  I hope not.  Have you heard anything about this affair?

How's your life?  Well, I expect.  Mine is going very nicely, although not simply and I just don't have the energy to describe it in this letter.  Please let me know if you are going to be around that weekend & if you're interested in going to the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment