Friday, January 27, 2012

September 14, 1968 (Letter from Mark)


Not to much to do down here.  Last week Joan, Marti, Mike and I went to the Surf Club.  Joan had ten dollars taken from her purse and Mike had two packs of cigarettes stolen.  Gayle and I went to the show last night and to the 4 O'Clock Club.  It was "Boom" with Liz Taylor and Burton and it had to be the worst movie I've seen all year.  There was no plot and was it ever boring.  Tonite Barb,m Marti, and Mike went to Surf.  I'd gone but I'm pretty broke right now.



Starting to get ready for school.  Starting to get things in boxes and suitcases.  I've cleaned my room out and it really looks like a morg.

Your apartment sounds great.  Mary Jane Miller said to say something about the "Inferno".  She says it is a really wild nightclub where some really great groups play.

I'm sort of looking forward to having 3 roommates.  I have a feeling it will really be crowded and messy, but I know I'll have a great time.

Have you been dating any girls?  Did Rene get your collages to you?  Marti and Mike spent a whole night making them.  Mike's and Marti's looked pretty good, but I don't know about Rene's!

Mike got his roommate last week.  He got in a new dorm I guess and his roomate's Polish.  We went up and saw Dody the other night.  Boy I sure feel sorry for him stuck at EOC.  It sounds like a dinky high school.  He's been there a week and knows everyone.  They have a code of dress and one kid came in with beads and they kicked him out.  Dody has a ruff schedule and he has a job working every morning. 

I guess Gary likes Titusville - he's been home twice already though.

Mart's leaving Monday morning .  She still doesn't believe she's leaving.  Mike's taking her to the airport.

Well, got ta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment