Sunday, December 30, 2012

March 26, 1975 (Letter from Gordon)


Your very informative letter was much appreciated.  (I'm trying to keep contact with Montana and MSP.)  And thanks much for the "Findings of Fact, etc." in Sather.  Give Bill my sincere, warm greeting when you next see him.

Very bizarre indeed, the theft!  Are you sure?  Didn't happen to me, but I was expecting such things.  You should try to reproduce them (a debriefing) as soon as possible.  And then leave them elsewhere...on tape or something.

Enclosed is the anonymous article, which is still being pedalled.

On my job:  as for the future, I'm keeping my options open.  Am casting about for alternative work (in liaison, media or information access), probably with Native peoples locally.  I would very much like to be adopted and given a name by my new brothers and sisters.  Will be working with the local Tacoma Indian Center shortly (serving mainly: Puyallup, Misqually, and Steilaqnamish -- of the now 22 small tribes of western Washington.  The Duwamish of the Seattle area have just joined S.T.O.W.W.)

After 5 years in libraries, from clerical to librarian, from prison to university to public, I'm about ready to leave "the institutions".  The bureaucracies kill my spirit.

Give my clear greetings to N.A.I.L. brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment