Friday, June 7, 2013

Sunday, September 26, 1976 (Letter from Lar)



Dale let me use his stereo set while he's at school.  I listened to "The Royal Scam" for 5 days straight, and I'm not tired of it.

I just wrote a letter to Barb.

I went bowling today.  Got a 181, pretty good for not bowling in quite a while.

Mike & I had supper here tonight.  We had squash from my garden with cheese, sweet corn, Mom's rye bread, and Mike had steak.

Mom, Dad & I are going to Rose's for supper tomorrow.  Mel & Levina will be there too.

On the radio at 10:00 on Sundays nites is our old time radio hour.  They have comedy programs from around the 40's.  Some are good and some aren't so good.

Since I have Dale's stereo, I'm listening to albums a lot more.  The only problem is I don't have much of a record collection.

It's been raining all day.  It hasn't let up at all.

Not much else going on in Warren.

No comments:

Post a Comment