Monday, June 24, 2013

November 1, 1976 (Note from Barb L)


A happy 27th although a belated one.  After looking at Oct 29 on my calendar all month I still missed the day!  Hope it was happy and the weekend was special for you.  Sorry this has to be just a card -- I ow you the letter of all time!  I enjoyed your last letter although some of your references were somewhat puzzling -- Leslie crops up again (rides again!).  You & I have got to learn to deal with a situation to its end before leaving it -- Patience.  I have much to tell you.  I haven't even told you about my new job & the current scheme of things here in Warren Pa 16365.   Just got a letter from Anderson -- far out!  He's fine & says hi!  Can't believe we won't be seeing you till Christmas.  If I can make it before that -- would you like to do a couple days in Boston?  I wish you had a phone so I could call you!  I will try you at work sometime.  Until then -- take care -- enjoy the days & happy birthday once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment