Wednesday, July 31, 2013

December 2, 1976 (Holiday note from Dick)

WeatherSpark:  Springfield, Mass. 1976

This move has been great.  I'm now sitting at the pol enjoying the sun and water.  Not exactly a Christmas season I've become accustomed to, but do like it.  Also great to be in a metro area -- trying to make up for 10 years in the wilderness in terms of cultural events.  I've purchased season tickets to many things and some weeks I've found myself going to at least three things.

Long range job potentials are good here for me.  Had a call from Helena Public asking if I would consider the directorship.  Finally said NO.

You sound quite settled.  Hope your initial enthusiasm hasn't worn off.  Still collecting for your apartment?  It sounds fantastic and the rent is unbelievable -- here that might get you a studio.

Do you like the job?  Good to hear you are still opposed to the "pack rat" school . Her  we have quite a few who are part of that school.

Happy Holidays.  Keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment