Thursday, July 18, 2013

November 9, 1976 (Letter from Lar)



We had 6" of snow yesterday.  I think the weatherman is right about forecasting a cold, snowy winter.

The Printz Co. in Warren is closing.  I made some sale signs and received $170 worth of clothes for my work.  I was in need of some new clothes, since I don't send much on clothes.

Mom & Dad got a letter from Barb today.  She seemed pretty upset.  She is thinking of moving back on base.

I've heard a couple cuts from Al Stewart's new album, they were both excellent.  There hasn't been much in the way of new music.  They sure made a lot of hype about Stevie Wonder's new album.

I'm not in a letter writing mood, but I wanted to get one off to you since it's been quite awhile.

I just went downstairs to hit my punching bag.  After I hit it for awhile, I feel very relaxed.  I was chilled, hitting it for 5 minuets warmed me up a lot.  I got the idea for it from Johnny.  My duffle bag is ripping so I'll have to get a new one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment