Monday, July 15, 2013

November 8, 1976 (Letter from Barb N)



Hello.

I want to write to you right away and ask you a favor.  I want to fly into Boston from Rome and I was wondering if you still have your car if you could pick me up at the airport.  If not I could probably take a bus.  I think that I will be going to the states 10 December & I should get to Boston on the 11th which is a Saturday.

A friend of mine is going to New Hampshire and I want to ride with him.  We will go back to Norfolk and he will take me to Warren.

I'm trying to get the general arrangements together.  I will stay at your house a few days, I think.

Everybody is moving out of the house soon.  I will have to find a place somewhere.  It's a hassle over here.  Damn I need to get back over to the States.   I was thinking tonight that I don't have one friend in Naples, but I just remembered that I do have one friend and that's Charlie Brown.

Paul I was thinking in a frantic way but I still have my senses.  I have to look ahead now when life is scattered over here.  Maybe we can talk when I et back home.  A good talk.

I am going to dinner at Mariano's house tonight.  I met him one night when I was walking.  His mother is cooking a meal for me so I'm going to feast on good Italian food.

Write me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment