Wednesday, January 25, 2012

September 11, 1968 (Letter from Mike)


Well, I didn't go to Boston, and if you could have seen the station wagon, you'd know why.  That car was riding so low in the back that I really don't think it will ever make it without scraping bottom all the way along the thruway.

By the way, I'm taking Mardi to the Jamestown airport.  She's flying to Cleveland.  Sorry, we're not coming to Buffalo.   I'd really like to see you, but...I

Got my roommate and address...

Make sure you use that exact address or else it will never get to me.  My roommate's name is David Rinkoski.  A Pollak no less!  No, I haven't even met him yet.  Some of my best friends are Polish!  He's from around Pittsburgh so he can't be all bad.  I'm in Ernsthausen Hall.  It's really beautiful.  I can't wait.

I gotta go.  Write me again soon.  Sorry I can't write longer but I gotta go to work blah, blah, blah..!

No comments:

Post a Comment