Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 12, 1969 (Letter from Barb Salapek)


Sorry I took so long to answer but I've been pretty busy with school and basketball games.  (I'm a cheerleader for EOC.)  Our team has done pretty well this year.  We've won ten games and lost three, (so far).  Saturday night we're going to Jamestown to play Jamestown Business College.  We're going to have a play at EOC.  The name of it is "Halfway up the Tree".  It's about a man who comes home after being away for 4 years and finds his son is a hippie and his daughter is nine months pregnant.  She doesn't know how the father is and she doesn't care.  In the end, the father becomes a hippie and the kids go straight.

I don't know whether to try out, or just work on a committee for it.  Did you know that the student government at EOC is changing the apartment over the B&B Smoke Shop into a coffee shop for college students only?  It's really going to be neat.

For the first time I got smashed Thurs night at Melody Inn.  I didn't act silly or anything, I just talked a lot.  When I got home and laid down on the bed I thought I was going to be sick.  The room just flew around in circles.

Well I have to close now, but I hope to hear from you soon.  Call me when you come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment