Thursday, November 15, 2012

January 3, 1975 (Letter from Mary R.)


Well the day I mailed the letter to you Boe called so everything is straightened out, and I'm asking another favor of you.  Would you take this head band into Boe for his birthday?  They won't let stuff like that go in because they said they can make it themselves.  A friend of mine that lives in Yukon Terr. in Canada made it.  The mail was screwed up he hadn't gotten any of my letters and I hadn't gotten his.  I got three from him yesterday.

Sorry all I can send is $5 this time, but it was all I could spare.

Hope things are going OK for you.  We have having a snowstorm, we've had about 16" in the last 3 1/2 hours and it's still snowing.

Matt talks about you a lot.  He refers to you as "that guy Paul".

I guess I will close for now and crash.  Please let me know if you get the money.  I don't like sending money in the mail, you never know if it's going to make it.

Oh! my ex old man called New Year's Day.  He said he didn't want to pay child support, and I can do whatever I want.  So that's just what I'm going to do.

Take care and thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment