Monday, January 23, 2012

September 9, 1968 (Letter from Mardi)


How did you first day of classes go?  Study, study study!

How did you like the collage Joan and I made for you?  We made all of them at my house, what a mess!  How's Renee?  Tell her I say hi, if you see her.  Do you like your roommates?  What are they like?  They probably think we're crazy.

I'm starting to get things together for school.  I got my apartment!  We're all living in Gage Hall.  The set-up there is nice too.  Two bedrooms, dining area, kitchen, and bath.  TV and everything is on the first floor.  Boy was I glad to get that letter.

I went down to school with Joan yesterday afternoon.  I hope she gets along OK this semester.

There's not much happening.  Everybody hit Surf Club Saturday night.  Someone stole $10 from Joan's purse!  What a night.

I'm going to close up now.  Don't write back.  I'll write when I get out to school, OK?  I have to go start my dress.  I bought too much material.  Need any flowered underwear?


No comments:

Post a Comment