Thursday, January 26, 2012

September 11, 1968 (Letter from Anne)

Hi!  How are ya?

I'm just fine (I think).  I had a great summer.  But right about now I feel like shit cuz my grandmother (moms mother) is dying and I've been cooking dinner.  I hope nobody gets food poisoning.  T hey (doctors) don't think she'll make it.

I've got boy problems up to my ears.  This guy who's name just happens to be Paul (how does that grab ya) who is a senior likes this one girl who is a freshman who is a freshman and she doesn't like him but is leading him on like hell.  Well, I like this guy and he is supposed to like me also.  Well, I guess I'm supposed to make up my mind and wait for him to make up his mind.  Well, if he thinks I'm gonna wait for him he's crazy.  Me and a couple of girls are gonna go up and mug her.  HA!  Not really, just chop off her hair and cut up her face a little.  That's all.  Oh! well, what can I say.

Back to the summer.  Nancy and I smoke grass twice and it's great stuff but booze is better.  I can't drink beer anymore cuz I got sick on night.  I didn't feel too good and I drink three warm beers, ate a liver, mustard, mayonanse (sp.) sandwich then had 4 more cold beers and then I heaved for 30 min. constantly.  My God! everytime I taste the stuff I feel sick to my stomach but I can drunk the hard stuff.  Wow!

Oh well, what can I say!

I had to cook dinner for 7 bloody people.  Oh God!

Well, got to go cuz homework must be done.  God! just one more year after this year.  Great.  Be good and write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment