Sunday, January 22, 2012

September 7, 1968 (Letter from Mike)


Judging from your letter, I think I can safely say that your major is sloppy writing, right?  Was your room on fire or something like that?  My God Nelson!

Well, it sounds like you're having fun anyway.  I still haven't found out who my roommate is.  I probably don't even have a room. I'm really getting mad about it too.

Well, you failed to mention anything about your roommate(s).  I hope he likes collages.  Because we sent three up with Reen.  I just hope she remembers them.  After all the time we spent working on them, they better be up on your wall.  I've got another one for you if I ever get around to mailing it.


As usual, nothing new to report from Warren.  I can't understand why everything got so dull around here...all of a sudden!  Oh shit, is that a joke or what?  Well, I've only got two more weeks of it left so I think I just might survive, but don't count on it.

I'm taking Mardi and her mother to the airport on the 16th I think.  That ride home is going to be murder with her mother crying the whole way back to Warren and then some.  I don't think I'll be able to stand it myself!  (I think I need more practice typing, don't you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment