Sunday, February 5, 2012

October 6, 1968 (Letter from Carole)


Hi there!  How are you, you college dude?  Hope my few lines find you well and happy.  I was so glad to hear from you, sorry it took so long to answer your letter, but I've been working and very busy.

Last week, I graduated and the same day I moved into the apartment.  Believe me it was hard.  The apartment is beautiful and my roommate is fabulous, but I'm getting homesick.  Oh well, I was always a big baby.
I'm so glad to hear that you like your roommates and school.  If you like I'll start your practice down here in Washington.  Dr. Cashman told me the other day we made a great team.  Pretty good.  I'll be your right arm.  Okay?  Okay!

The apartment building is great.  Men all over, nice looking, rich ones.  Love them, simply love it.  It sure isn't like little old Warren.  You'll have to come visit me when you have a chance.  You are welcome anytime.

Winter is really upon us.  It's freezing here.  But then I'm always freezing.

Jim Grillo arrived here yesterday, but I haven't seen him yet.  I plan on seeing him Monday morning before I go to work and he has class.

Well, gotta go polish my white shoes so I'll sign off.  Be good, take care.  Write soon.  (Next time I'll answer sooner.]

No comments:

Post a Comment