Tuesday, April 16, 2013

June 16, 1976 (Letter from Larry)



It's a rainy nite.  We've needed the rain for about two weeks.  Everything was so dry.

I just got home from a retirement party for a lady who worked at Printz.  Dale & I went.  We stuffed ourselves.  We had a real good time.

The family from Sweden was here last week.  They were fun to be with.  The girls gave me their address in Stockholm.  I do plan on visiting them.

I received my first issue of New Times.  I read it cover to cover.

I enjoy my job now more than ever.  I'm getting the feel of everything.

I visit with Mrs. Crary a lot.  Sometimes we sit and talk for hours.  She's very interesting.

I was planning on having another garden on Quaker Rd. but I couldn't find enough time to get up there and do some work.   With my own garden, yard work, and the extra work at Fort Myers I don't have time for much else.  I like being busy, I'm happiest when I'm working.

Not much going on in Warren that you'd be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment