Sunday, April 7, 2013

May 25, 1976 (Letter from Larry)


Thank you for the birthday present -- even though I haven't received an issue yet   Mom told me it was New Times.  I wanted to get a subscription myself but didn't want to spend the money.

I bought a dresser today for $15.  I got it at the Watson Home.  It's big so it will hold some of the clothes I had laying on a chair for almost a year.

I wish there ere a few good FM station here to choose from.  Right now I am listening to WBNY.  It's the easy listening station next to QFM.

I've been doing yardwork after supper but tonight it is raining so it gives me a chance to write some letters.

I watched the Ali-Duran fight last night with Mrs. Crary.  I've been going in to see her two or three nights a week.  I like being with her and she enjoys having the company.  She gets lonely having to be by herself all night.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment