Tuesday, November 13, 2012

December 24, 1974 (Letter from Tom)



It's been awhile and I'll admit that I'm confused about who wrote who last.  I've been busy if not productive the last month or so.  Lots of guys have been coming in for military counselling, and the radio show, plus some other developments at work -- then at home we've been getting readjusted to being two instead of four, since our friend Brenda and her baby have found a place of other own.  Also we started making toys to sell for Christmas craft fairs and shows, to supplement our income.

Lots of grey days this month, and a couple for real snowstorms.  I'm getting psychologically prepared to be locked up from the sunshine and the storms of winter in January when there is another 2 wk study for $500 at the Chatham.  Barbara will fill in for me at work.  The more and more I reveal who I am the less I am liked by some of our friends at the lab.  Actually that's not as accurate as saying the more difficult it becomes to go through the whole thing smoothly.  I'm changing my behavior and saying less and staying in my room to read again, and I'm quite happy and content to do that.

Been writing down my dreams a lot lately, reading new things and saying goodbye to friends who are leaving.

As me questions, and write to me before January 12th when I'm supposed to check in a Bio-d and I'll write you a good letter.

I know all your days can't be happy, but I wish you that anyway, to bake the good ones go a little farther.
Have a good Christmas and a happy re-new year.  Be seein' you.

No comments:

Post a Comment