Wednesday, November 14, 2012

December 29, 1973 (Note from Renee)



I do deserve a slap on the wrists for not writing sooner and I certainly apologize.  Time flys by and the school year is half over.  Morrey is now a salesman for his company.  He loves it and is doing well.  We not drive a beautiful station wagon at company expense!

My grandfather has been in poor health and we're going to Warren for Xmas.  Unfortunately, things haven't gone well with my folks since Grandpa has been ill, and they are really tied to the house these days.

Morrey and I have been exceptionally busy and have had company every weekend since Sept.  It's kind of nice to be in vacation without a houseful of people around.

I promise to write after the New Year once things settle down around here.  Please write to us you can.  I love hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment