Wednesday, November 21, 2012

January 23, 1975 (Letter from Larry)



How's things in Montana?  It's cold here.  Was down to almost 0 this morning.  I'm sitting my the heater while I write.  I keep my place at about 65.  I just got out of the shower and felt a little cold.

Thanks for the "Family" album.  I've been looking for the Can album but can't find it around here.  Bruce said he saw it in Cleveland.  Bruce and I plan on going to Cleveland in a couple weeks on a Saturday.  Then I could pick up the album.

Dale got expelled for two days for skipping a class.  Dad was kinda upset but he's getting used to things like that.

I'm taking Mom and Dad out to eat on their anniversary this Sunday.

I made out my income tax last night and I'll be getting $100 back.

I've started reading some of Eric Sloane's books.  I really enjoy his books of early Americana.


No comments:

Post a Comment