Wednesday, November 14, 2012

December 28, 1974 (Note from Dale)


Happy New Year.  I didn't send this package out until Friday so I doubt that it will make it for Christmas.  I didn't know what to get you so I just got this piece of shit and some money.

I hope your enjoying yourself out there in all your work and such.  Everything is going pretty good around here as far as school, work, and partying goes.  School is still a bummer but the year is almost half way over.  As far as Christmas itself goes my one big present is an electric guitar.  I'm learning how to play it a little but I still need to get an amplifier before it will really sound nice.

Well that's about all I have to say now.  I hope your enjoying yourself and maybe I'll write you again sometime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment