Wednesday, May 1, 2013

July 10, 1976 (Letter from Ken)


As you can see via this return address, I am in Federal Prison.  Doing 5 years!  Was arrested for manufacturing   Have 5 months in now.

Denise, Wendy (Squeege) and I are as tightly together as ever.  Your Goddaughter is doing just fine.  Had her 1st birthday this past June 24th.  She is a real sweetheart.  Will send you a picture if you want.  Please understand that my spirits are very high for happiness & freedom is a state of mind.  Dollar Date is also doing real well.  Remember, the offer to take on Dollar Date is always open to you.

That was really something you got into!  What can I say.  I'm glad you didn't get hurt too bad.  I know you wouldn't do something like that, even for me.

I hate writing letters, so I hope I did O.K.  Remember, any time you decide to return to Penna., my securities are open to you in all perspectives.  Even though I'm in here, my home, business etc. are solid, and anytime you are welcome to move in, visit, or whatever.

Your friend
"Fellow Truth Seeker"

No comments:

Post a Comment