Friday, May 3, 2013

July 15, 1976 (Letter from Cheryl)



Sorry it's taken so long to ans. your letter, but alot has been goin on.  Saw George for 4 days last month and it was so good to see him.  He really enjoyed seeing & being with the kids and believe it or not him & Shorts got along good.  Everyone took it good except me.  I wanted to go back to him so bad & wanted him to stay but he couldn't.  He already broke his parole.  He left and we haven't heard from him since.  I just hope he's okay.  No one has come lookin for him yet either.  I wonder why cuz they usually do.  Maybe they figure their better off without him.

We went to West Yellowstone and it sure wasn't like all the years before.  No one was there I knew except one person and millions of pigs.  They even had guards there from Deer Lodge, with dogs.  We didn't stay there, we went camping.  Had alot of fun doin' that.

Georgie's birthday was the 7th and we had a big party with cake, ice cream, presnts & spankings. Sure was fun -- he was 11.

We'll be movin in 30 days but I'll still have the same p.o. box number.  What happened is the landlady's son just got out of the navy and he's gonna buy this place and she wants to move in here.  She gave us an eviction notice and the whole shot.  So everything we put into this place we're tearing up, or down or takin' with us.  It was a junk pile when we moved in, so that's the way she'll get it back.  I don't mind leavin the house, it's the area -- the mountains & peace & quiet -- but we'll find something (I hope).

So how ya doin?  Real good I hope.  Still goin' to junk stores?  They opened up 2 new ones here and they got some neat stuff in em.  But we got to much stuff already.  It'll take a u-haul trailer to move us & our junk.

Well, I've gotta go -- only have 2 pieces of paper left and 2 more letters to write.  So you take care of yourself and write back sooner than I did.  If I hear from George I'll tel him hello for ya.  Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment