Monday, May 20, 2013

August 17, 1976 (Note from Diane)


Sorry for the delay, but after 2 sets of visitors, 2 birthdays, one hurricane, and two power failures (not to mention a clogged garbage disposal), my mental processes aren't so hot.  I even forgot to pay teh rent.

Anyhow, I do hope you can visit the weekend before Labor Day.  The wkend after is "The King and I" wkend -- and the old gang form Penn State is going to see "our" musical.  I called Bev and she is making arrangements to come up the weekend you're here, so  you two can see each other. Let me know which road you'll be and I'll send directions promptly.

The mystery disease is still a mystery although the Bellevue-Stratford seems to be connected with most of the sick people.  Naturally, the tourist business in Philly is suffering.

Looking forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment