Monday, February 18, 2013

August 6, 1975 (Note Card from Mardi)


Just a quick note to say hello.  I'm sure I've owed you a letter for quite some time now, but just can't get to it.  We are leaving or Maine Friday around 4 p.m. and driving at night; hopefully Matthew will be more comfortable.  He's definitely got a bad case of the "wiggles".  He will be 11 months old Sat. which is amazing!

Last night we had company from Maine.  I don't know if you remember a Melody Wood from high school, but she & her husband have teaching jobs in Maine & enjoy it.  She flew down with her 7 mo. old son.  We hope to see them when we get there.

I don't have your last letter with me to remember what's "goin' down" out at Deer Lodge!  Barb has been thinking of going back with you, if & when you come out in Sept.  Wish I had another couple of weeks of vacation this y ear but I'll get more time next year.  I want to get out to Tucson to see my cousins & check out the area.  Sue Smith may be moving to Albuquerque and I 'd love to see it.  Marti & I just may be moving one of these years.  If only Mpls. had no more snow --

No comments:

Post a Comment