Sunday, February 17, 2013

August 6, 1975 (Letter from Lar)


I've got some spare time so I'll write you before I go to bed.  I haven't had much time to sit and relax lately.

My garden is doing good.  I've picked a lot of squash (zucchini & yellow) and beans.  The tomatoes are just starting to ripen.

Had a nice time in New England.  I always like going to Ed & Gen's.  John is getting big.  He's doing alright for being over protected.

I really enjoyed going thru Vermont & New Hampshire gain.  It's such beautiful country.

It was nice to get away from Warren for a week but I was glad to get back.  Especially to my job, which is the thing that keeps me in Warren.

I got a Swedish album from the library.  Barb has been listening to it a lot but I've only had a chance to hear one side.  It's an excellent album.

Today is Wednesday.  It's been raining all way.  We needed the rain a lot.

I bought the book "The End of Affluence" by Paul Ehrlich.  I recommend it highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment