Tuesday, February 5, 2013

June 29, 1975 (Letter from Larry)


It's about 8:30 Sunday morning and I thought now would be the best time to write.  I've been real busy and haven't had much spare time.

There's nothing unusual to tell.  Mom's probably filled you in with everything that's been happening lately.

Dale looks nice with his haircut.  I think he will start settling down after the summer is over. High school friends have a lot of influence on him, but I think Dale will be less influenced in the fall and start using his head.

Barb was home a couple weeks ago.  She really looked nice.

Do they have Mother Earth News in the prison library?  I've noticed in the personal columns where prisoners want to correspond with  Mother Earth type people.  I'm sure there are a lot of prisoners who'd like to read the magazine.

We're having our class reunion at the Youngsville Fire Hall.  I'm looking forward to going.

I'm hoping Mom and Dad go to New England this summer cause I would like to go.

Hope things are okay out in Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment