Wednesday, February 13, 2013

July 26, 1975 (Letter from Debbie)


I just thought I'd write a quick note to let you know I haven't forgot about you.  I've been quite busy lately.  I just moved in my my townhouse.  It's fantastic!  For the first time in a long time I've got my own bedroom!  It's really a nice place.  The neighborhood is something else.  It seems as though the girl next door and I are the only girls here who aren't living with someone.  This group is consisted of mostly divorced women all very close to my age.  The girl next door is going with a married man!  This is some neighborhood!

So has anything exciting happened with you?  Boy, I sure do miss you.  You've got to come and see me.  Well I'm running out of space so I guess I'd better go for now.  I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment