Thursday, February 7, 2013

July 8, 1975 (Letter from Denise)

Montana Summer 1975

Hi!  I just wanted to drop you a little note to let you know that everything is A.O.K. over at the Walley's house.   Kenny's back from the hospital about three weeks ago just in time for me to go in.  Yes, I went into the hospital on June 24th at 2AM and had a little girl at 11:11 AM the same day, June 24th.  She has blue eyes, weighed 6 lb. 15 oz. and was 20 inches tall.  She looks just like Kenny.  We named her Wendy May.

The last letter I wrote you was the day Kenny went into the hospital, and I was so scared something was going to happen to him.  His burns were really bad, all 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th degree burns.  His burns were so bad that they (West Penn) were going to fly him to Kentucky.  West Penn didn't have any room in the burn unit, so that's what they were going to do.

When you get time, write us a letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment