Sunday, November 3, 2013

March 16, 1977 (Letter from Mardi)


A very quick note to let you know 5 of us are fine & doing very well.  We were SHOCKED to say the least but it is better we didn't know.  We are very well organized here & everyone has been so helpful.  The twins are identical & we have named then Jeremy Steven & Ryan Glen.  We couldn't agree on middle names so I took my father's & Marti took his father's name.

i will be hibernating till summer & doubt if I'll be out & about too much then, although I do get out of the house 2 or 3 times a week to do little things & visit so it has not been that bad.  Once they start sleeping all night half the battle will be over.  Matthew has been very good which is a blessing!!!  Hope I can get a letter w/ a picture out to you later.

Got a letter from Mike & I've heard from just about everyone!

Take care & drop a line as to what is happening in Springfield.


No comments:

Post a Comment