Thursday, June 7, 2012

August 20, 1972 (Letter from Mardi)



Glad to see you are staying put till Labor Day?

I just got a call from my mother and she is making reservation to come out here over the long Labor Day weekend.  So if she can get good connections she'll be out.  Bill has moved out of here and is staying at his house.  We decided we both had to call it quits for awhile.  Bill is only working part-time and we are trying to make ends meet and driving each other crazy we decided to call it off.  What really drives me "dingy" is having no stereo!!!

I hope you get a chance to stop in here and see me.  Right now we're having the good old 99-100 weather.  It is driving me crazy.  One of the guys at work who handles houses says possibly he can get an air-conditioner from one of the homes before he resells it.  Of course, then I won't need it.

There isn't too much news happening here.  School will be starting in another month, and I'm not in the mood, whatever the mood is!  Take care and maybe we will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment