Saturday, July 7, 2012

March 6, 1973 (Letter from Renee)



Many thanks for your delightful and informative letter.  It sure was nice to be greeted by a letter rather than bills, bills, and more bills.

Morrey and I have moved our place of residence to a beautiful half-double with a real honest to goodness basement and garage.

Our new place is 5 minutes from where I teach.  I used to have to travel 30-40 minutes to get home at night.  We're really pleased with our new place -- it's very private and residential -- and, as usual, we're very happy.  We've been extremely busy lately and between moving and teaching I don't know which end is up, to tell the truth.  On March 16th I'll start a 1week spring vacation and I can hardly wait.  I'm not planning on coming to Warren cause I've got loads to do here -- like clean toilets and all that shit -- ha ha!

Life has been so hectic lately that I haven't had any chance to just sit back and reflect.  Haven't sat down to read a good book in ages.

My parents are coming out this weekend to visit.  They sold the building they're in and they'll be moving out of it by the 1st of August.  Things are rather indefinite with them now but they'll definitely stay in Warren although my dad will be retired.

Please feel free to come out and visit us anytime you have a few days to spare.  We're got plenty of room and you're always welcome.  Sorry this letter is so short -- but I'm in the middle of 15 different things -- as usual.  Will try to write again soon.  Please write to us.  Be well and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment