Friday, January 11, 2013

May 12, 1975 (Letter from Debbie)


Just a short note to say I'm thinking about you.  Thanks for being there when I needed someone.

Not too much has happened since I got here.  Joe followed me out here.  So all my hopes of getting away from all the hassles just went up in smoke.  I wish you were here.  You make me feel so good.  Thanks for you going to church with me.  You made such a nice evening for me.

Boy the weather here is beautiful.  It's in the 70's.  Yesterday it was 78.   You can keep the old now.

I've got to go for now.  I'll write more later.  Please write.  My address is Debbie DeLozier - 9040 Williams - Taylor, Michigan 48180.  Sometime when you feel rich, give m a call.  My number is 313-292-9249.

Be good and stay out of trouble.  Write soon.  Brighten my day!   You know send me a little of sunshine from your smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment