Thursday, October 4, 2012

July 14, 1974 (Letter from Tony)



This letter, rather than being a flowing image filled masterpiece of letter-writing, is designed for informational purposes only.

I'm leaving Walla Walla, by bus, Aug 9 or 10, and I could go to Lake Spread Eagle if you'll be there Aug 11 or 12th.  Or I may go directly on to Columbus  Ohio to see my sister, and go up to Colden, possibly through Pittsburgh or Warren.  I expect to spend a little more than a week in Colden, then go on to Portsmouth, N.H. to visit my friend Jerry.  From there I'm going to Boston to see Michael and travel with him to the wedding.  If you were at the Cape, say from Aug 20-30, I could see you there.

There is a possibility of side trip to Montreal to see Ralph Pearson, who I believe is working in the Queen Elizabeth (Hilton International) in that city.  I probably will be doing the Greyhound Ameripass trip so my travel plans can be adjusted pretty easily.  I hope to run into you somewhere along the way.

P.S.  I enjoyed your short stories very much.  A more detailed discussion can be had when we get together.

P.S.S.  Marmul went to Atlanta, Ga. with old George Pakin, the Albany gambling man.

No comments:

Post a Comment