Monday, October 29, 2012

Birthday Card Note from Mardi (October 24,1974)

First English Lutheran Church, Great Falls, Montana
Photo taken September 1974

Any snow yet, we are just recovering from our weekend of "snowbound".

Happy birthday to you!  Almost forgot what this card was for!

Glad to hear your job is going well.  It looks as if I maybe in the job hunting market.  I will hopefully be in at Struthers.  As much as I'm spoiled just "hangin' around", but I am looking forward to the 8-5 drag -- would you believe?

Called Barb Sat and she's moving home.  She's giving up Boston.  Hope her next move is her final move.  You never know what may come up.

Mike called my mother also this weekend -- it was 79 and "balmy".  BLAAAA!  Guess he's alright who knows?!

They've started working on the old Turner building and they should be in at the end of November and the plcae should look great.  Hope business is the same!!!!

Have a good day and will write again soon.

I'm getting some pictures made ot send to you.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment