Monday, October 29, 2012

Letter from Mrs. Peroski (October 24, 1974)

Gibson Park, Great Falls Montana
Photo taken September 1974

It was real nice to come home from work and find a letter from you.  I am glad to hear that you like your job.  It must be very interesting and you sound great.  Keep up the good work.

Grandma doesn't know where to begin about little "Matthew".  He is quite a boy and I love him very much.  He is doing just fine, as you know he weighed 9 lbs 7 oz when he was born.  No little baby I would say and now he is 6 wks old and he looks like a real live doll.  Bless him.  I hope he continues to do as well as he is doing now.  Mardi had him to the doctor on Fri for his first checkup and the doctor said he is doing fine.  He is eating cereals, strained fruit, which he likes very much because they are sweet.  He also gets vitamins.  Paul, if you could just see him you would just love him; because he is beginning to notice everything around him and makes funny noises.  Most of all  when he smiles.  He laughs all the time and he has you laughing.  Mike sure would get a big kick out of him too.  I'm sure when you both see him for the first time, he will be a big boy.

By the way I heard from Mike and I guess he is coming along OK now.  I think it has been a bit tough in the beginning.  He gave me impression, anyway.  The weather is just great and he lives a short way from the beach and has a place of his own.

By the way "Happy Birthday" and I hope you have a nice one.  Just wish we all could be together to hlpe you celebrate.  So go out and celebrate with one of your new friends, but don't get bombed.

When we get a nice picture of Matthew  we will send you one.  Mardi had some taken at Jamesway yesterday.  I hope they turn out.  In the meantime take good care of yourself and stay warm.  I hear over the news report it's getting cold.  We have had our first snow last wk.  The weather these last few days was great.  Paul, remember we all are thinking of your and love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment