Tuesday, October 16, 2012

September 17, 1974 (Letter from Ken and Denise)



We received your letter on the 7th or 8th of September, and had read it both together.  We are both writing this letter to you, so we will introduce whom is writing to your at each new paragraph. There are a lot of things going on between the both of us, and DOLLAR DATE.

Last week we answered an ad for models.  So we called, and they told us to come down and apply.  We went down on a Monday, and scheduled to work the following day, which was Tuesday. I was (Denise) (better known as Neecy, my new name) modeling on Tuesday.  Oh yea, by the way, we're nude modeling.  Both of us.  It's really exciting.  I was so excited about it the first time. You should experience it once in your life.

Right now, we are smoking grass, and trying to get stoned, or at least high.  We bought a lid from Koerbers, and it is really shitty!  Is it easy to get grass in Montana?  Have you smoked any while you've been there?  Kenny's smoking mainly to feel better, cause he's got a terrible cold at the present time.

Oh, guess what happened today?  Well, when I was modeling today, I was sitting on a bike that was too big for me.  When I sat on the bike, my feet wouldn't even reach the floor.  Well, we took a break and I got back on the bike, but in the process of reaching the seat the bike tipped, fell next to me where I fell. I'm in the nude when all this is happening.  That was a day to experience. Because I got up at 6:00 to get down there and find out that I'm not scheduled for that day.  I got home, and got a call from the agency to find out that they want me back down because they can use me.  So I finally got to model.

DOLLAR DATE is coming along really good.  At the present time, we are in the process of opening up a branch office in Harrisburg, in Morgantown, W. Va., and one in Boston Mass.  We have two other people working for us, as far as getting memberships.  One of them is a male cab driver, and a female student  trying to earn a little money.  We've practically hired the one in W.Va.  We are almost to the point where we'll break even.  All we need is about a month.

Paul -- Hi.  This is Ken.  We have this letter in the typewriter and we each are taking turns when we feel in the mood to do some typing.  As you can see, there are a lot of mistakes, especially on my part, but we figured that you wouldn't mind and so as mistakes occur, I just keep typing.  I guess that Neecy must have told you in the prior pps. that we are doing some nude modeling.  We get work whenever and as often as we wish to exhibit our really neat bodies.  It is an experience that is really far far out.  I love it.  After the class is over, every girl in the room tries to get you to take her home and fuck her.

No letter would be complete if I were not to give you the latest on the invincible DOLLAR DATE. We now have a total of 102 paid members.  Some of the chicks coming into the program are really sharp little girls.  I should have opened this business when I was single.  My god, some of these chicks are really nice.  AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh.,.....Hope Denise doesn't read this part!

Next month we will be even with all investments which will be right on schedule.  We were now offered $7000 for the whole business.  International Date Match is now out of business.  Fuck them.....

Have you found a place to live yet?  I hope so.  I bet that you are really enjoying your job at the prison.  It is a two fold experience for you.  I am really glad that you are working in a prison.  It may have a lot to do with your future.  You will learn from the cons as well as provide them an educational service.  Some of your ideas the goals I am sure will change.  It is good also that you are working in a minimum security joint as there is no fear of large scale riots.  Please do not judge all prisons on the basis of what you experience there and you must keep the same attitude and open mind about that various cons as individuals.  Never let someone convince you to do an outside favor.  Once you do, you are done for.  I am sure you are all aware of this anyway but I thought that I might mention it.  You are going to be up against minds that can talk the brass off a fucking knob!

I now turn the typer over to Neecy.   --------Hi Paul, how are you today?  I don't know if Kenny told you that today is Sunday, Sept. 22, 1974, but it is,.  We're going over to my aunt's house for dinner today.  Isn't that great!!!!  We have two main courses, spaghetti and roast, with mashed potatoes and gravy.  Well, we went, and it was great.  Th ere was stuffed cabbage, and it was really good.  We got some to bring home with us.

I am how informing you of latest news happening with the Walleys.  The Koerber has a home out in North Hills and wants Kenny to take care of it.  It's really great out there.  There is two acres of land out there, with a real lot to it.  At the present time, the house has no one living out there, and the house itself is a wreck!  We are going to fix it up and live there maybe.  Ike wants us to care for it cause he got a job offer in Washington, D.C.  The house is really fantastic, and there can be a lot done with it.

When we went over to my aunts place, I unpacked a hope chest, full of things for the home, and some of my other things.  My mother's wedding dress was in there, and Kenny couldn't understand why it would be very important to my aunt.  But when we got home, I tried the dress on, and it fits like it was made for me.  Kenny really likes it now, and he thinks that it is the best thing in there.

We really like the warm letter you sent us.  Be sure to answer this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment